Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Went out with my brother

This time I want to write about my brother. A week ago my brother came back from Ehime. He is 22 and he is going to Ehime University now. He came back to Kumamoto with his GF. I was very happy because she is manicurist so she made me nail chips. I have part time job so I cannot do nail but I wanted do it so nail chip is very useful because I can take it when I want. And the design is very cute. I like animal so one of chip design is animal. It is mean taste like Dalmatian. 

And mom and dad and me and brother and GF we went to the cafe called "Walet" there is my favorite cafe because there are general merchandise. It is very cute and we can make pierced and earrings and necklace and a bracelet and hair rubber and many other it mean we can make only one. So I made these and I bought fashionable glass for my friend as birthday present.

Of course we had lunch in there. It was very good. I ate "Donburi" of avocado. I liked very much I want to make it. And my brother bought me a handmade cookie and chocolate scone. So I made cheesecake for my brother and GF. They ate all I was very surprised but I was very happy.

And the last day we went to eat Sushi. My family always goes there. I like Sushi very much and it is delicious. I like 100yen Sushi restaurant but I like there better. There is little more money than in usual but I want you to go there. Because the Sashimi is very fresh so it's not taste like 100yen. The name is "Teppou Beya". You can eat in downtown. Sushi is everyone likes. We had great time in there with my family.


313/10687




No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit