Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Last Sunday

Last sunday I have time and I watch TV and movie. I watch "Medium Allison Dubois" . This is American drama. I like this drama so much since when I was in high school. This drama can watch at Wowwow. And I made dinner for my family. I made miso soup and meat and potatoes. This is call "Nikugyaga" in Japanese. Almost Japanese are like this. And went to my grandmother’s home with my mom. My cousin living in there with grandmother and grandfather. So today I could met my cousin Ayano. She is 11 elementary school students. She is very cute and funny. Now she is going volleyball club and she is practice every day. Before I went to Fukuoka to watch her big game. It was very fun. And her old 2 brothers is play soccer. Oldest brother is 22 same ages with my brother. He is living in Fukuoka and going Fukuoka University and other brother is 17 but he is player of the representative from Japan. I think this is very amazing things. He is still 17 but he is hard to practice and study. But he is going to around country to take part in a game. I wish he can be take part in Olympic game.
And I was talk a lot with cousin’s mom while drink coffee. We watched the tennis game of Kei Nishikori and Sumou. I don't watch Sumou usual but it was exciting game. I liked it. I had been play tennis so I like watching tennis game. I wan to be won Kei Nishikori. 

And after I went to my part time job. I like my part time job. I work Izakaya in downtown. All of members are very good friend and the Okami is very kind and funny so I respect her. I go there about 5 times in a week. I think it is far from my house, but worth going. When I have school, so near it is convenient. Some times my friends come and everyone said delicious. We take out local cooking, and Basashi is very delicious. There are many visitors from the outside. And our board cooking is very good. I love the dish which the chef's cooks.


381/11226



No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit