Friday, January 15, 2016

memory day at Fukuoka

Last Christmas I went to Fukuoka with my boyfriend. I did not know where will I go because he did not tell me it was secret. And we arrived Fukuoka we went to shopping to Marinoa city of Fukuoka. There is famous big shopping male in Fukuoka. I  have been to there many times because there are sometimes do big sale so I was often go to shopping with my friend. The day is 12/24 so I thought there are many people but there are not. We did not buy anything but it was fun. And after he took me to Fukuoka tower to see beautiful illumination. That was very nice and really beautiful. I went to there at first time. The tower was shining brightly. We can go to top of tower. The view from 127m was awesome. I had a good time with him. And we walked a hour around there.
At night we had dinner in Italian restaurant. He reserved that restaurant so I was surprised because he is not like such a person so I thought what's the matter? But I was very happy. We had amazing dinner and we could talked about a lot in each other. It was good time. I really thank you to him.
212/11796

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit