Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sairo Lunch

I had Yakiniku lunch with my friends. I was very happy and I want to say thank you to my important friend. We love Sairo's Yakiniku so we often go there. Today there were a lot of KGU student. I think everyone like it. I ate "business man launch" I like the name of menu. It's funny. It is for man or businessman because it much quantity but I was very hungry so I ordered it. If I order the lunch menu I can eat a lot of kind salad and sweets. I think this style is very Japanese style. A Japanese person likes a type of meal called smorgasbord. I wonder why a Japanese person likes it? I like it too. Maybe we want to eat different kind of meal in one time. It is not bad it is very good and useful system I think. Do you like this style restaurant? Where is your favorite restaurant?

                                                                                                       158/10845

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit