Sunday, January 17, 2016

Movie English

I watched 5 movies at my class. All stories were true story.
We covered five true stories about extraordinary people who have made a difference in their own lives and in the lives of others. What did you learn from these movies?
I thought there are a lot of different lives in the world and I was very surprised every time I watching movie because in the world there are many difficult situation present. I have never seen like that place and people. I watched these 5 different true stories I thought Japan is really peace and very safe country. But almost Japanese people never know such a things happening in the world. And I learn the importance of knowing the truth and we must not miss the eyes in reality and take reality and truth. I know sometimes it is difficult but if I wish and do something never give it up someday the happiness will come. I believe so that. I think every human have human right being happy.
Rank each of the 5 movies on a scale of 1 to 10. Please give specific reasons why you ranked them the way you did.
I think Blood Diamond is 10 because I was shocked most and I thought a lot of things about war. Pursuit of Happiness is 9 because that story made me happy. His life is not always good but he never gave up and I can feel the importance of family. Erin Brockvich is 6 because I like Erin’s activity but the story is same kind with Pursuit of Happiness but it was good movie. Coach carter is 7. I learned the importance having dream and make an effort from the movie. Freedom Writers is 8. I think there are message in this movie. People who watched this movie they can feel anything important.
Did you enjoy this class? Why or why not?

I was very enjoyed this class. 2 movie Pursuit of Happiness and Coach Carter are have watched among 5 movies but I could watch these different feeling. 5 movies are true story but each movie has different problem. I think everyone have own life at each place sometimes it is sad and hard but everyone still must live. It was good experience that I could watch 5 movies. Thank you for half a year.

392/13338

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit