Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review 6: Pursuit of Happiness

Hello, this time I watched Pursuit of Happiness. This story is not fiction it's true story. I want to recommend to you this movie because if you watch this movie you can find a way to be happy. I think everyone wants to be happy, me too but life is we are sometimes fail and lose sight of a way and sometimes we cannot have hope. This story tells us the importance do not give up dream and keep trying. I 
Chris who plays Will Smith has many problems. He lost his job but he has wife and kids so he want to protect his family but he don't have much money so his wife Linda left home. He decides to live with his son. I like their conversation in the movie. They are like friend. Chris is always showing his son that do it not give it up. One day Chris said to him about his dream. It is like "never let anyone tell you that you can't do anything" I think this is very good advice to him. It meant by that everyone has dream something but sometimes it won’t be good or when not dream come true easily, other people say to you like you can’t do it, it will not going to well but if you want it you have to go and take it. You do not need to believe that because that is not true, you have to believe yourself and you do it hard and never give up. He said that to his son because he doesn’t want to be giving up his dream. He wanted to tell him dream is owns and you must not let anyone disturb.


If you will be like his situation what would you do? Can you do your job or something like him? Maybe I want to do working hard like him but I can't do it easily but I watched this movie I thought I have to do my best at any time and everyone has chance can be happy. I want to be fell happy to you to watch this movie. Please check it.


358/9772

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit