Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow!!!

Today, snow was piled up and wind is cold. In my garden there was pure white by snow. It was very beautiful. But outside is too cold I cannot go out. My friend living in Nagasaki, where was piled up snow about 20cm she said. She sent me a photo from her house. That view was like Hokkaido. Children is very pleased that it snowed but adult cannot be pleased because almost bus and train is stop so they cannot go company. In Kumamoto the bus was stopped. I think many people was troubled but there is nothing for it. The accident that they slip especially elderly person and car skids happens so I want you to be careful. I think tit is important that does not cause an accident than hurry.
By the way, have you been to Hokkaido? I have never been to there. I want to go someday in winter because I want to see the beautiful snow view and want to eat crab. I love it. In Hokkaido crab is very famous, do you know it? If you know about there tell me and introduce to me tour recommend place or restaurant with crab in Hokkaido.

200/14815

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit