Saturday, January 23, 2016

My aunt


2 days ago my aunt passed away. She was 94. I am sad and I don’t want to anything because I cannot think anything but she was in the hospital and I knew that her condition was not good but she was sometimes fine and smiled. I often went to the hospital to meet her then she was always pleased very much and she was waiting for my visit. I went to after my classes and I bought a Wagashi or Manju because she loves it. When she was fine we often go Wagashi store together near her house and eat these at her house. I like that time. But she liked a cake and sweet that I made. I like that time. And she was a good cook. For New Year holidays, she cooked Oseti in every year and especially I liked Kazunoko. Do you like it? I love it and the Kazunoko that she cooks is the best I think. I never eat it anymore it is very sad but I never forget that. I had good time with her a lot. She always kind to me and worry about my health. I want to say thank you to her very much.
204/14615

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit