Sunday, January 10, 2016

BR 2-11: The Secret Garden

"I'm getting stronger ! I can feel it !" he cried, after they had walked around the garden for the first time. (p63)

This time I read The Secret Garden. I thought
what is it mean the secret? So I read it but it
was long story and I was very tired to read it.
I can't recommend to you this book because
it take a tame to read it but if you have interest
you can try it.
This story starts in early 1900s. The Secret Garden
 is magical story for children. Mary Lennox comes
 from India and she does not know how to make
friends because her parents never had time for her.
But they gonna be friends. And the garden starts ti grow when spring comes. Do you think why? I cannot say anymore because you should to know to read.

Reference
Frances Hodgson Burnett. (2008). The Secret Garden. London.           121/10173

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit