Friday, January 15, 2016

My time

I like the place where is on my bed. I like doing something with my dog on my bed. My bed is very big so I can do anything. Every morning I don't want wake up because my bed is very comfortable. My dog likes too. I sleep with my dog every night. He always use my big pillow and my Futon. During when I go out, he is waiting my return on my bed. This is so cute.
 I like the time I spend on my bed. Every day I listen to the music. reading the magazine, watching the TV, do a nail and drink a coffee and relax on my bed. The most like thing is just lie and not think about anything on my bed while listening to the music. I need the wonderful time. But this time is too comfortable for me I can't do my homework. I often do my writing and speaking and reading homework on my bed but always I become sleepy and I fell sleep in the middle. I think this is not good but I like my bed. I have to do my homework in my desk. Someday I want to buy a bed that more big size.
207/12003


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit