Monday, January 18, 2016

1/18

Hello everyone. Today is 1/18 Monday. Today was very cold. Do you like winter? I don't like winter I like summer than winter because I cannot stand the cold like these days. But I like snow. Today was snowed. Did you see it? I saw it from the library it was the first snow of the year in Kumamoto. I think this is one of big news in 2016 because this year said to be a warm winter. Warm winter is not good for earth I think because it influence an environmental change. I think we should to take on a Eco at all over the world. In Japan, we are taking on various things. Do you have something do for Eco in usually? Or do you have good idea? I think it is important that talking about this together.

140/13478

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit