Saturday, January 16, 2016

Treasure

This time I will talk about my treasure. My treasure is Peace. Peace is my dog and he is one of my families.
Let me introduce about him. He is 8 years old now and he is very wise, for example if I touch or hit someone he will angry and bite me. He is really peace dog. I’m proud of his action. When he was come to my home he was baby and I decided his name on that day. I want to be him grow up like peace dog so I named Peace. He is very kind to me and he is always side by my side. When I tired or crying he always coming and wagging the tail and lick my face. I think maybe he says to me like this, hey Erica what’s happened? Please don’t cry. He encourages me every time.
A week ago we went to dog run at Aso. There is very wide. He likes to run while using his favorite toy. When I am in home and have much time I play with him in the garden. When I throw a ball, he run to take it on the run. It looks like cheetah. I like to see that. And sometimes we take a bath together but he don’t like bath because water is a scary thing for him so he shakes all the time and he held on to my body while take a bath. It is very cute.

I said before he is 8years old now it is about 60 years old in human years. He is old man. Recently he often stumbles. I’m very worry about his health. I’d like him to keep being healthy because he is my important family and we are together forever.
297/12300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit