Thursday, January 7, 2016

BR 2-09: Dracula

The people who were attacked also become vampires .(p 4)

This time I read this book. I don't like Dracula
 so I do not chose usually. By the way do you
 believe story about Dracula? I don't believe
because it not same ghost. I think some people
 believes about ghost but Dracula is not reality
but there are lots of story and various drama
and movie about Vampires in Japan.
This is story about Dracula was written 1897.
 Dracula was the ruler of a country called
Transylvania in the fifteenth century. Do you
 know there? I heard the name at first time.
Transylvania is not write on maps today.
It is now part of Romania. Dracula is horror story.
This is one of the most famous horror stories
ever written. If you read this book do not read late at night when you are alone.

Reference
Bram Stoker. (2002) Dracula. London.                                          135/9907

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit