Saturday, January 16, 2016

Again on my bed

I'm sorry because I talked again about my bed on my blog but I like on my bed. Yesterday I was nailing on my bed but my dog came and disturbed. He always came my bed and disturbs what I do. Sometimes I angry so he is grow timid and go to the edge of room. After few minute I call him for my bed and he run like joyfully and he jump up and down on my bed. He like my blanket so he sleep middle of on my blanket and he never move. I know this is on purpose. But I can't say get out because he sleeps looking very comfortable.
In last weekend I didn't have my part time job so I could relax in my house all day. At fast I slept until noon and woke up and lounge away about 1 hour. I love this time so much. And after play music and draw a picture on my bed. I can see outside beautiful view from the window by the bed. I like drawing a picture while watching the view because I can feel various feelings. I want to sleep early today on my bed. I think the place my favorite does not change. Where is your favorite place? And why?

216/12516

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit