Tuesday, January 19, 2016

1/19

Hello, today is Thursday 1/19. Today was colder than yesterday. I was wear clothes a lot and big coat. I like my coat it was buy in Korea. I have my favorite Korean fashion site. I like the fashion of Korean style. But in Japan, I can't buy these item. Korean fashion item is very cool and stylish I think. I often buy and wear color of black or white. My favorite fashion site is CHUU. CHUU is not Japanese fashion site it’s Korean fashion site. I often buy my clothes and shoes and other fashion item. I like this site because Korean clothe line is very beautiful and very fit for my body line. And in almost Japanese shops I can’t find like CHUU’s clothes. Everyday I check new item I like the time looking many clothes but there are disadvantage. First I can’t fitting. I think fitting is very important but net shopping is can’t try it so sometimes not good fit specially shoes. And second I can’t wear soon because it takes time to arrive. And there is the vicious site so we have to careful when we buy something on net shopping site. But in net shopping like CHUU we can get own favorite item. I use other Korean fashion site but CHUU is the best for me.

And recently I often see who wear like Korean clothe in KGU especially boys. Is it being popular? What do you think of Korean fashion style? And What is your fashion style?

254/14411

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit