Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BR 2-14: Seven stories of Mystery and Horror

Story about the fall of the house of usher. (p 42)


This time I introduce to you this book, It is
Seven stories of Mystery and horror. I don't
 like horror story but this book's author is
Edgar Allan Poe. Do you know him? I think he
 is very famous and I don't know about him a
 lot but I have hear his name. Do you like his works?
 I want to read more his work so if you have your
 recommendation about his work please tell me.
He was also interested in ghosts. In this stories
 I like the fall of the house of usher is most. It was
 little bit scary I think but some people likes horror story so I want to try to you. If you read this book at the library you don't feel scare because there are bright and many people. Do you want to read it? Please check
it.

Reference
Edgar Allan Poe. (2005). Seven stories of Mystery and Horror. London.      156/11584

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit