Tuesday, January 12, 2016

BR 2-12: Heidi

He only wanted to spend time with his friend Heidi. (p64)

This time I read Heidi because I have hear
that word but I don't know what is it so I was
 try it. Have you ever hear this word Heidi? 
In this story Heidi is a girl's name. She is a
 heroine of this story and little Swiss girl. 
She live with her grandfather in where are 
high on mountain. He is very sad and angry
 man but he soon begins to love her. I cannot
 say a lot about this story.
In this book the author Johanna Spyri write very beautiful Swiss Alps and aout the people, animals, birds who live there. I want to go to Swiss because I read it. There are very beautiful natures. In japan there are many beautiful place but never have look like Alps. Mount of Alps is very famous in the world.
Heidi is very kind people and if you read this book you can feel about loneliness and sadness, friendship and happiness. She brings joy to you. This is long story so you can't read anytime I think but if you have interest you can try it if you come to KGU library. This is my favorite one so please check this.

Reference
Johanna Spyri. (2008). Heidi. London.                                         201/10374

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit