Monday, January 25, 2016

Dinner

Hello, today I will talk about today's dinner. I ate Yakitori today. I love it and maybe I eat it once a week. Do you like it? I think everyone like it. Do you eat it often? I like chicken dishes but chicken dishes and Yakitori is not same kind. I know Yakitori is chicken dish but Yakitori is one of another dish I think. Do you understand? I like Kawa and Hatu and Horumon and others. I like these when I was little. I ate well from old days because my parents likes it very much. I often go to eat it with my dad. He knows good restaurant a lot. Near my house there is nice one. The name is Akachochin. The tastes are very good. I want to recommend to you. What kind of Yakitori do you like? And why? Or what is your favorite dinner?
In downtown there is Nakata, at there you can eat delicious Yakitori's. But there is small and always many people so if you want to go there you should make a reservation. By the way I will go to Fukuoka in next week but I want to go to eat Yakitori at Hakata city. Do you know popular restaurant of the Yakitori? If you know it pleas tell me.

218/15033

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit