Friday, January 8, 2016

BR 2-10: Bleak House

" Oh, my child, my child I am your wicked and unhappy mother! Oh try to forgive me." (p 62)

Hello, this time I want to introduce to you
 this book, it is Bleak House. When I saw
this book I thought what kind of book is this?
 I did not know the mean of bleak. I read it
but it was not interesting because it was
 long and I can't understand clearly but
 there are few pictures that good point I think.
I like par of about at bleak house. The name
 of the house had un happy sound but it is
not scary story. It is sad but good story.
There were many doors and little passages.
There was Ada's room and Ether's room.
 Ether's life had not been happy and she
had never had a room of her own before. and then something happened. I cannot say a lot because I want to read to you. If you have time please read it.

Reference
Charles Dickens. (2005). Bleak House. London.                            145/10052

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit