Saturday, May 16, 2015

My favorite time

I will talk about my favorite time before going to my part time job. That is going to Starbucks in Shimotoori. I like the atmosphere. In summer I often ordered Dark mocha tip Frappuccino or green tea Frappuccino and in winter I often ordered Caramel latte or Starbucks coffee. But I like limited product every season and I like Starbuck’s cakes and sandwich. I always eat that with coffee. I can relax very much. I always think about many things while drink a coffee. And the reason why I like Shimotoori than Kamitoori is there are terrace. I like drinking it while watch around the view or feeling the wind. And I made a lot of foreigner friend. So I like this place and coffee.


125/4630

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit