Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BR 1-04: Henry and Mudge and the happy cat

I like this story. A cat comes up, and a talk livens up. 
I think this story like " 魔女の宅急便" of Ziburi. 
The scene which a dog loves a cat is closely 
very much. I think Mudge is very kind and 
Henry and Mudge is always together. I like
 after Henry, Mudge and cat said good-bye     

 "When Dave the cat was gone, Henry and 
Mudge felt very sad" and "Henry's father
 and Henry's mother had to give them both 
extra hugs." in 43 and 45 pages. I felt parents
 love and I think it was good that a feeling of 
Henry was obedient. I recomend to who likes
 dog and cat.



111/7871
Reference

Cynthia Rylant. (1994). HENRY AND MUDGE AND THE Happy Cat. New York, America:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit