Sunday, May 17, 2015

My favorite bag

This time I will talk about my favorite bag is Kate Spade’s bag. I like Kate Spade and I often go Tsuruya and go Kate Spade shop and check the bag or shoes or accessory or wallet. Kate spade is very cute. I like that design.  But my bag was bought in Guam. Last year I went to Guam to go Kate Spade. And I was bought some item in there. Then I bought that bag. That my favorite bag is very cut and little bit big. The reason why I bought it is I have to use in college. I have a lot of textbook. I needed large bag. But truly I want to go to Kate Spade in New York. Maybe in New York there are more many items. Before My friend who living in New York when she returned to japan she bought me Kate Spade’s iPhone cover. I was very happy.


155/5284

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit