Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My favorite fashion model

This time I will talk about my favorite fashion model. My favorite fashion model is Mori Hikari. She is younger sister of Mori Izumi. She is 22 and 175 cm. Her grandmother is Mori Hanae. She is famous as world fashion designer. I like her fashion and she is always smiling so her Instagram makes me happy. I often imitate her make up and hairstyle. I like now her hairstyle, now she is medium hair like bohemian. I want to change like her but this week I have 20th ceremony so I can’t cut my long hair because I have to do up one’s hair. But I decided I cut my hair like her after finish my 20th ceremony. Someday she publishes the book of the fashion, I want to buy it. Mori Hikari and Mori Izumi are not look like face but I think the bright character is similar. I want to make a model of her fashion from now on.
162/3798

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit