Sunday, May 17, 2015

My favorite drink

I will talk about my favorite drink. My favorite drink is Rack ME’s soybean milk coffee. This is very delicious. I drink it every morning and every night. I drink it from 5 years ago. This is can’t buy super market. I buy in Yakult. Every Thursday Yakult’s stuff brings it. This is very good for my health because soybean is healthy food. This is calorie off and includes bitumen. For woman body soybean is very important. If you like coffee or soybean I want you to drink. I think if it will can be getting in super market I can drink more easily. I want to drink wherever. This is 200ml but I want to more because I always drink after a bath. After a bath I am very thirsty so I drink it up soon. But I think I drink coffee too much in a day. It is bad? I have to careful.


155/5589

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit