Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My favorite coffee shop

I want to introduce my favorite coffee shop. My favorite coffee shop is Starbucks. I think there is very famous coffee shop and everyone likes there. Always I go there is crowded. I often go downtown’s Starbucks but always crowded so I can’t sit down but I like Starbucks coffee. Mostly I like dark mocha tip Frappuccino. I like season’s dink but I like that for a long time. And in Starbucks I can study. There are many PC space so we are who is student that is very useful and confortable. In front of KGU there are Starbucks and I often go there with my friends after classes. My friends like there too. Starbucks is little bit high price but I want to buy. Because food is good too. I like cookie very much. And I like Starbucks stuff because they are very kind. They always smiley and hard worker.


151/3177

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit