Sunday, May 17, 2015

Learning with computer

I can learn about computer by use computer. I use computer every day.

At first I learn at classwork. For example when Reading class we use computer every time to watch British news or various article. And sometimes we make news quiz as a report. We are do word test at computer. And we are read Yahoo or New York Times or some English news because we can learn a lot of new words and we can know new news in other country. I think knowing new news is very important for us and very good for us because the things which I watched and the things that I knew are being become our new knowledge. So we have to watch more various news and words in class.

Other, when Writing class we use computer too. In Writing class we have to typing in English. We have own blog so we have to post a lot of essays and book review and typing homework and anything what we want to write like dairy. In essay we are write 300~400 words in English. This work is sometimes very difficult and very hard for us but we can write fast and better day by day. I think almost Japanese can't use computer well so this class very need for us and we can learn about how to use computer. Especially book review is very bother because at first we are read a English book and next we have to write about it like the point of recommend. And it is very takes time.
 And when Speaking class we use computer to make presentation and to do English Central. We are making presentation almost every week. And English Central is watch video or news and read and gets the point.

Second when I search something like report information or clothes or online shopping. I often use computer when I shopping. Tsuuhan is very useful because we can buy soon we wants and we can look for we wants even if we don't go out so Tsuhan is very comfortable. But using computer is sometimes dangerous because own privacy may not be completely followed. And when I download music or watch video on YouTube and look for photos I use computer. YouTube is very interesting so everyone often use. There are the people who make music, doing DJ and make an animation. We can do many unique things use with computer.

Third, there are many disadvantages when we use computer. For example when set up computer it takes time so some people say this is very time loss. And too use computer long time cause to physical strain like eyes are tired and eyesight decreases and have stiff shoulders and hurts neck. We know overuse is not good but we can't stop. There are some bad points but we can learn many system and tool use with computer. And computer is sometimes help to us.

495/7444

12 comments:

  1. I don't use online shopping. What have you bought so far?




















    ReplyDelete
  2. Your essay is great and I could understand about online shopping. Shall we use online shopping with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could how to various use of computer. I like online shopping, too. What shopping site do you like? I like ZOZOTOWN. If you increase concrete example on your essay, your essay will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You often read papers? How great you are! I also want to read them. What papers do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think online shopping is very useful too. Which shopping site often do you use?
    Why don't you divide second paragraph into more paragraph?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think too. Your essay is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit