Tuesday, May 19, 2015

BR 1-03: E.T. EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL

I read ET. The name mean of ET is extraterrestria
l life. E is Extra and T is Terrestrial. This is story 
about a alien who came to the earth be becoming    
 get along with one of a boy name Eliott. I
recommend this book for the people who likes
 aliens. I was imprresed by Eliott and ET friendship
 and bond. Especialy I was impressive the scene 
that is when ET return to own planet he said to
 Eliott COME but Eliott said to him STAY and
 they embraced each other. I want you to read it
 because this story teach us what is friendship 
and how is important friend.




109/7760
Reference

William Kotzwinkle (2009). E.T. EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL. New York, U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit