Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BR 1-01 Anne Frank

I read Anne Frank. This story is about the girl who is Jewish German.
 I recommend to you this book because we can learn about
 German history of those days. She kept on writing this story
 for two years in a hiding place.  It documents her experiences
 hiding during the German occupation of the Netherlands    
in World War-ii. She was dying when she was 15 but the 
dairy which she wrote is still remains and it was translated
 for languages more than 60. I think everyone have read it 
because this story is very famous I want to read it for the
 people who interested in her life and German history.
 I proud of her work. If you sad you read it you can get 
power from her words.  




135/3636
Frank, Anne. (1991). Anne Frank. London: Usborne.


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit