Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My favorite older actor

I will talk about my favorite older actor. My favorite older actor is Audrey Hepburn. I love her very much. My IPhone cover is Audrey Hepburn’s design. I like it. And I respect her because she has very beautiful heart of course face. I think she is strong as one of woman and as one of actor. In her words, I like “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” When I sad or want to be cry I always remember this words. This is makes me strong and give me a courage. Other, I like her hairstyle and make up. Sometimes I do same make up with my friends. This is very fun. I can be happy to watch her movie.
143/3941

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit