Saturday, May 16, 2015

My favorite singer

I will talk about my favorite singer. My favorite singer is Beyoncé because she has strong voice and I like herb songs lyrics. I can feel energy and strength of the woman. And I like her stage performance, so someday I want to go her live. Everyday I listen her songs, when I go to school and when I go back and when I do homework. My favorite song is Blow and Bow down and Blue ivy. Blue ivy is her daughter name and this song is for Blue ivy. This song lyrics is makes me warm. I like music video of Blow. I became want roller skate. I like her dance performance. Recently she is collaboration with Le twins. The performance is awesome. I watched many time on YouTube. I want to listen new song with a Jay Z.
140/4240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit