Saturday, May 16, 2015

My favorite season

I will talk about my favorite season. My favorite season is summer because I like sea and I like going out or trip. If winter, I can’t go out often because I don’t like cold. I don’t like too hot but hot is better than cold.  And I like events in summer. For example MATSURI and fireworks and BBQ. MATSURI is very fun and very exciting event. Girls and boys wear YUKATA. This is very Japanese style. I like that atmosphere. We can watch beautiful fireworks. We can do HANABI in our house.  In summer almost people doing BBQ, I do it every year with my friends and family. When I was child my parents took me camp and there we did BBQ. Summer reminds me that memory. I like summer fashion than winter fashion because I like light dressing better. 
141/4381

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit