Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My favorite food

This time I will talk about my favorite food. My favorite food is “Kankoku nori”. This is Korean laver. Now I am into this food because my Korean friend who lived in near my house she was bring it. When she returns Korea she bought it for me.  Like the taste very much. It is much with rice or beer. And “Kankoku nori” has many kind of taste. For example “Kimuchi Kankoku nori”. I ate this taste every day. I like spicy food so it is very spicy. In Japan, I can’t buy anywhere. I want to make it but I don’t know how to make it. One year ago when I went to Korea I remember I bought it about 50. I want to go there and buy it again. But it is salt is high so if I eat too much it is not good for my health. But I can’t stop eat it because it is very delicious.
 
161/3026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit