Saturday, May 16, 2015

My favorite snack

I will talk about my favorite snack. My favorite snack is chocolate. I love chocolate especially I like Meiji chocolate and Aporo. Recently, I ate Aporo and other chocolate snacks every day. I bought that in RAWSON or MARUZEN.  Since when I was young I like chocolate very much. My mother said me that you were eating chocolate ice after dinner everyday. I didn’t remember that memory but I remember I liked chocolate. There are a lot of other chocolate makers like Morinaga, Ghana but Meiji is the best. When I make cake I often use Meiji. I think Meiji’s chocolate is very smooth. And Aporo is very famous because the taste is good and the shape and color is very cute. So almost girls like it.


126/5129

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit