Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Essay 3: My hometown

This time I’ll talk about my hometown. At first I live in Mashiki. There is very countryside but I like my hometown.

At first I want to introduce to you about good points my hometown. There is a lot of spring water. Do you know it? It is the natural water that springs out of the basement. It is very clear so we can drink it. My house has it. I don’t know reason why but it is in many places in Mashiki. Some house, which has it, they keep a carp in the spring water. I think it is very beautiful and it is right looks like Japanese garden. If you want see that you should come to Mashiki.

And Mashiki is easy to live. I don’t know the detail but my mom said there are many systems to be help for a parents who having a children. And some people often say I want to live there too. I think there is safe town. Maybe a local connection is strong and we get communication well in neighborhoods.
It is a really good thing. When I am go out to somewhere they always said that have a nice day and be careful or come home early. It’s like mom.

On the other hand there is a difficult of access because there are few buses and the train does not go. Mostly I cannot return from the downtown it past 10:00. So I think a car is essential. In this sense it may be said that Mashiki is inconvenient than the city having good convenience to transportation.


And one more thing, there are few shops. Of course there are some convenience store and supermarket but I want bigger shopping mall like “クレア“ but I think may be disappears good point of Mashiki if it will build in there. In either way I like my hometown.  
324/3501

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit