Sunday, May 17, 2015

McDonald's service

McDonald’s is famous as fast food in the world. There are many kind of burger and the price is not high. A set menu is more popular than one piece of article. Generally, there are about 40 menu include side menu. And japanese McDonald’s are sold well new products in every season and the set of child can get a toy. I think this is the reason why McDonald’s is famous to from a child to an adult. There are 3686 McDonald’s store in Japan. There are other hamburger store like MOS BURGER it is good but MOS BURGER is expensive than McDonald’s.
I like McDonald’s very much because I can use the coupon by applications of the McDonald’s. For example I often use potato’s coupon. This is very convenient when I want eat just potato And the set or drink is always can buy at coupon. And other, we can drive-through. This is really nice system. I think everyone has used it. When we busy or want eat another place this system is very good for us. McDonald's are give us a good service. Japanese McDonald’s clerk are kind and they bring a hamburger soon so we can eat newly made. The most popular hamburger is Teriyaki burger. I like too. This is popular for child's. second is Cheese burger. This is very normal but everyone like it. Sometimes we can eat this for 100 yen. And third is Fish burger. This is popular for women because calorie is low than other hamburger or people who can't eat meat.
The difference of Japanese McDonald's and American McDonald's is size. American McDonald's size of hamburger and drink is bigger than Japanese McDonald's. In particular, the size of drink is too big so I was surprised when I looked for the first time. Maybe I think Japanese people can't drink it all. And now we don't look very much, but before there were a ”Smile” menu. This is very funny and grate service and the price is 0. This is very unique. If we order Smile the clerk give us a pretty Smile. So, Let's try it. I think McDonald's have many good service.
363/6949

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit