Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review 5: Toy Story

Hello, I watched Toy Story. I like this movie so much. I have watched this movie when I was little. Have you watched this movie? Do you know this movie has 4 stories but Toy Story 4 has not yet been shown. It is going to be shown next year so I cannot wait and I want to watch it early. This time I watched Toy Story 3. Which story is do you like best? This movie is famous in Japan because it is story about toy but not only the child but also adults can be impressed. The story is very good. It story about friendship and love. The friendship is Andy and Woody, Woody and other toys. In Toy Story 3 Andy becomes an adult and he almost forgets the memory of Woody. They are thrown away as a toy not to used. In there various things happen but always Woody not give up. I can't say what is happening but you should watch. Anyways you will but impressed so that even an adult cries. I cried. I think someday if I will be a parent, I want to watch this movie with my child.


By the way who is do you like best in toys? I like Mr. Potato Head because I like his face he is pretty cute. I have some goods of Mr. Potato Head. I bought that at Tokyo Disney Land. I want to go Toy Story Land in Hong Kong. Do you know there? There is like a dream country for me. Well I have to write review about Toy Story. In the movie when a toy was going to be abandoned to an incinerator, I felt nervous. I long for friendship of Woody and Buzz Lightyear because it is like the friendship of the man. So, if you have time please check this movie. 

312/8834

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit