Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BR 2-05: White Fang

White Fang never stopped growling at Beauty Smith. (p37)

Hello, this time I read White Fang. Do you know

something about White Fang? I like animals very
 much and I have dog so I have interested in this
 book. Do you like animals or do you have pet now?
 If you like animals I want to read this book to you.
This story is about a wolf called the White Fang.
White Fang was born in an area called the Yukon.
 Have you ever hear this name? I didn't know this name.
This book like picture book so we can see it easy
 but the story is little difficult and long I think. If
you have interested in this book please read it.
You can read in library at KGU.

Reference
Jack London. (2008). White Fang. London.
121/6652

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit