Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12/16

Hello today is 12/16 and very cold I don't want to go outside. How about you? Now I am taking class but where the room is very cold so I can't get motivated. I have to write English sentence but I'm sleepy. So, do you like winter? I don't like because I don't like to be cold but winter has Christmas and New Year's event. I like that event because Christmas is very special day. I want to listen to All I want for Christmas is you of Mariah Carey. I love that song and I often hear that song at shops and downtown. I think there are lots of Christmas songs. Which is do you like best? Now music that "Christmas song" of Buck Number is popular. Have you listened? It is good song I think girls like that songs. What will you do on Christmas? I don't have my plan yet. Last Christmas I went to beauty salon with my friends and afterwards we had dinner at Izakaya not stylish Italian. We drank too much. I don't remember clearly.


181/8522

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit