Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dream

Suddenly I dreamed of the birthday.
 Golden Week is my birthday and my great grandfather's death day. He is a important person to me. So I reminds him every my birthday.
My family and all of my friends said me happy birthday and gave me some presents. I was very happy. I have many foreign friends. They celebrated me on Facebook or at skype.  This is surprised to me but I was glad to listen to them voice after a long absence.
After I had lunch, I did some homework and watched TV. And I went to downtown to shopping. I bought lots of clothes, shoes, accessories. I thought bought too much. And I went part-time job. After I worked my friends gave a party for me in friend's house. We did not sleep we talked all the time.
And I was waked up. I thought it just a dream..okay.
150/7801

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit