Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Part time job

I work at Izakaya in downtown. Where is not so big but food is so good. All of members are kind and very funny. I am enjoying every time. We can eat staff meal every time that is very delicious. The chef is good cooker and he always speaks to me in English. Basashi and local cooking are my recommended. The name of the store is "Itimonnsenn" (一文銭). Do you know? I think maybe you don’t know because not famous but there are coming lots of guest. In my restaurant you can eat local cuisine for example Basashi and Karashirenkon. It is very good so I want to try to you.
Now is December, this month is very busy because everyone has year-end party so every day busy but recently I don’t go to there because I have lot of homework so I don’t have a time to work. And I live in Mashiki so downtown is very far from my house.
Do you have part time job? I want to hear about your part time job. In fact I want to work at apparel company because I like closes and I want to know about fashion more.

202/8341

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit