Friday, December 4, 2015

Chocoholic

Do you like chocolate? I love it. I eat it everyday, every time, wherever. I want to eat it forever and I always buy it. I know eating too much is not good for my health but I cannot stop to eat. My friend always said me, what! erica do you eat it again? You eat too much...you are chocoholic. I don't think I eat too much but maybe I eat it unconsciousness I know this is excuse.
I like Okashi taste of chocolate, recently I often eat Aporo. Do you know it? Or have you ever eat it? this is famous chocolate snack and I think everyone likes it. This is milk chocolate and strawberry chocolate. And my grandfather is buy Meiji chocolate for me. He buy it about 20 in every month but I like Ghana chocolate more, this is secret to him. Do you eat chocolate? I want to know your favorite one and I wan to try it. Now I am writing this while eating. This is Kinokonoyama. I love it but I love Takenokonoyama. Which do you like it? I cannot chose one because both taste are not change. So, what chocolate will I eat tomorrow?

200/6067

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit