Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Review 4: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Hello, this time I watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I think you know this movie because this is very famous in Japan and there is a lot of movies in this series. Which movie do you like best? I like first series because the impression is strong as a movie of Indiana Jones, of course I like that story but I have to introduce to you about Temple of Doom.

This movie was directed by Steven Allan Spielberg. I think in this movie there are many grotesque scenes that gives me a bad feeling. If you like that scene you can watch but the person who has a weak heart cannot watch. Jones is very much an adventurer. He always causes various cases and get involved in something. I know that is the powerful charm of this movie. I wondered what it would be like if my father were like Jones, it sounds like fun, don't you think so?

The scene which Jones fights, for some reason I am laughing. But I like the scene that Jones says like Well, let's run away together. This is very impressive to me. He is a groundless character but he is a cool father who saves everybody when it is dangerous. He save both his family and the other children but children helped Jones many times. We can watch family love and the bond of parent and child. That point of story resembles the movie Spy Kids. Have you ever seen this movie? I liked it so I have all the series DVDs but I don't have Indiana Jones. If you watch this movie you should watch from the first because you can understand the story and you can know what kind of person Indiana Jones is. It's better for you.

I like this movie but it is not so interesting, maybe man likes such a movie than woman because man likes adventure and thrill there is it.

328/6395

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit