Wednesday, December 9, 2015

About Kumamoto


Kumamoto has beautiful nature. There is Mt Aso and Kumamoto castle and clear water like spring water. Kumamoto castle is proud of Kumamoto. The spring water is famous in the whole country too. I have spring water in my house. And the Japanese sweet or the delicious Basashi is famous food. Where do you like most n Kumakoto? My friend knows famous café at Aso and hides spot. When I went to Aso with her we took picture from a grassy plain. It was very beautiful. I could not say anything. I don't know where is because there was nothing. There is just grassy plain but I think there is good place. We don't need to think nothing just we were lying down and sleeping.

125/8046

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit