Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BR 2-07:Robin Hood

Hello, this time I want to introduce this book,
it is Robin Hood. Do you know this story? I knew
 it because before I like him and I had interested
 about him and story. He is very cool don't you
think so? I want to read to girl. This story is very
 old it's like children heard the story from their
parents and then they told them to their own children.
The story that the history is very deep I think.
Robin Hood came from a town called Locksley
near Nottingham. I can't say information a lots
because I want to read to you. In this book there
 are people in this story and pictures. You can read
 it easily. Especially I like page 13 because there
 are written about how Robin Hood became an outlaw.
 If you have interested in this please read it.

Reference
Stephen Colbourn. (2007). Robin Hood. London.


145/6946

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit