Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Language Skills

I think my language skills ten years ago was good because I went to cram school and I was studying about my language. Then I did not like study but I was enjoyed knowing new words. I was often use the new words for my mom. But now if I think about it, I remember listening to my language teacher speaking or my parents speaking, anyway I was learning by hearing around my people's speaking.

And now my language skills were became better. I think I always receive stimulation in adult speaking.
                                         92/5745

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica,

    Have you forgotten to publish your draft essay (1-03a)? Please let me know by replying to this comment.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit