Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Using the computer





I don't like using the computer because I'm not good at typing and I don't know how to use. I think American people often use the computer than Japanese. But now, I have to use the computer almost every day because I have homework only use the computer like English central and Power words and Book review and Essay.
I use the Mac in my house but my family almost doesn't use it. In my free time I watch video or listen to music on YouTube or watch movie and use LINE or Twitter or Instagram.
But, recently I have to use PC every day because I have lots of homework. For example I have homework that must do every week. It is very hard and sometimes I don’t finish. The time was increased that using PC it came to have poor eyesight and have stiff shoulder. How about you?  Are you okay for a long time even if you use it? I cannot use it long time so I rest my eyes for every 1 hour or I use eye mask. Do you know it? It is amazing I think, because it is hot and an eyestrain is gone just to attach it. I want to try to you.

210/7412

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit