Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Raview 2: Cool Hand Luke

This time I watched Cool Hand Luke and I was watching in excitement. Usually I don't chose a movie like this so it was very interesting.

I think in this movie there are many massages, I felt many things. I thought "What is life? ". First, Luke is lose his meaning and purpose to live for and he feel it is not need to live according to a social rule so he commits a minor offence. I can understand his disappointment with life but I can't understand why he would commit a crime. This is a movie but I think about such things. And then he is put in the prison. The story in the prison begins, it is a new life and it is different from his old days. That is very interesting. Luke goes against every rule in the prison. I was scared the scene where Luke is hit by a prison guard and receives violence. I don't want to watch such a scene like this. I think maybe some people feel bad because of that so if you don't like such a scene you cannot watch. But he is laughing even when he is hit. It is little bit weird but prisoners are attracted to a person such as Luke.

 With the death of his mother finally he finds a one purpose and it becomes his definite aim. I don't know if is a good way for him but I want to support him for some reason. I can't tell you what the purpose is because that is a most important point in this movie. I like the saving of the boss "What we've got here is failure to communicate" and in the end Luke says the same phrase and it was very impressive to me. And one more thing, there is something that Luke says "sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand". This scene is very cool. I want to watch it again. So, what do you think Luke able to serve as a purpose? I want you to watch this movie. Please check it.

350/991

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit