Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review 1: Glee 1st episode

I watched Glee season 1 and I will introduce to you about this story. I want to see this drama when I want energy and motivation. I think this story will make you more positive and want to see it with my friends.

First, I like the scene that Will Schuester listens and admire a singing voice. The person is singing is Finn hudson. He was singing " Can't Fight This Feeling " in shower room. I like his voice too because his voice is very kind and makes me feel better. But I can't do such a thing like Will did to Finn. At last he joined the Glee but it was not think good because he was forced to quit American football and they were annoyed at him. And after Will knows that his wife will have a baby, he is going to give up as a teacher but Emma Pillsbury stopped him. By the way I like this scene as the second best. It is the scene which Emma persuades Will. And then Finn and Rachel Berry and other glee club members sing " Don't Stop Believin' " and he decided does not give up to helping the Glee club.

The reason why I like this story is the distance of the relations of the student is close to a teacher. I cannot say it well but in other words, nothing like this relations in Japan between students and teachers. It is a very American drama so it is funny. And I think in this drama there is a strong message that we should never give up our dream and it is important to keep trying. This is season 1 episode 1; it's about an hour. I think not too long you can watch whenever. And this story is nothing more than the secret birth story of the Glee. I like Finn's voice but I love Mercedes Jones and Artie Abrams. May be you like them too. Please check it out.
334/434

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit