Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Favorite Things

I introduce my favorite things. First I like painting colorful picture. When I have free time, I painting something like Disney. Recently I painted Aladdin. My mom favorite it, so she put in the bedroom. My painting is almost colorful, because it makes me happy.

Second I like shopping , especially I like buy Mark By Marc Jacobs's goods. My brother like it too, so I like the time going to Marc shop with him. Last day I bought iPhone case  and watch and pierce in there. This is the most happy things for now. And I like Kate Spade. When I was
went Hawaii I bought bag and wallet. In kumamoto's Kate Spade shop's goods is   less than Hawaii's so I wanna go to
Hawaii or New York to buy new work.

Third, I love surfing. Not good at surfing still, so I going surfing When I have long vacation. When I was Hawaii I came across a surfing. The time was very fun for me.I love the surfing and ocean more better. Last spring vacation I went to Miyazaki to surf with my surf friends. It was very excited. I wanna go to Hawaii to surf again and I want to be a much better. In Japan, the people who do surfing is less so I want increase the surf friends more.              
224/2324

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit