Tuesday, October 13, 2015

BR 2-01: PIRATES of the CRIBBEAN

This time I read PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN so I want
 you to introduce about this book. I think this story is
 very famous in all over the world as movie. Of course
 I have watched this movie many times but I've never 
read book. It is the person who the Jack spa low that
 Johnny Depp plays is very unique and is brave. He love 
lady and treasure. Could he save the treasure from bad
 pirate? Please read it. I recommend to the people who 
like story of pirate and I want you to watch that the
unique performance of Johnny Depp. 


                              
Reference

Ted Elliott. (1998). PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN. London.                        103/537

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit